Oh, you missed this webinar. But luckily, you can access the recording and watch it on demand whenever you have time (in Danish).
Webinar-ID: 849 7987 3141
Data is the backbone of any targeted communications effort. Who is the target group? How should the messages be ‘wrapped’ and delivered? Which channels should we use?
For the vast majority, there is nothing new in this, and yet we keep seeing companies and organizations miss out on the potential of using their data to support these decisions.
Most often it is because data lives in technical and organizational silos.
That is the case when the marketing department works with marketing data and the sales department works with sales data, while the organization does not have a platform to merge data from the various systems and activate it intelligently. Fortunately, there are concrete solutions to this.
Join our webinar and find out:
- How to break down silos
- How youuse data to understand and define segments and mapcustomerjourneys
- How to find hidden patterns in your target groups’ behaviour
- How to work with long-term customer lifetime value instead of short-term conversions
- How to convert insights into activation
This webinar is for you if you work with communication, marketing or sales at a strategic or organizational level and would like to become even better at exploiting data as well as creating sustainable and long-term marketing efforts.
You will meet:
- Niels Tybjerg, Head of MarTech, Advice
- Jon Lund Elbek, Senior Advisor, Advice